You are cordially invited to take part in the 19th international scientific conference Economics and Management 2014 (ICEM-2014), hosted by Riga Technical University. The conference will take place on April 23 - 25, 2014, Riga, Latvia.
The aim of the conference is to bring together scholars and inspire discussions about challenges that trigger the creation of smart, sustainable and inclusive economies, institutions, and organisations within the continuously changing world.
- Accounting research on issues of contemporary interest
- Challenges and opportunities of financial economics
- Competitiveness of nations and global economy
- Contemporary marketing: inspiration, innivation, and implementation
- Corporate social responsibility: interaction of businesses, society, and the state
- Management intelligence for smart, sustainable and inclusive economy
Early-bird registration and submission of abstracts: by January 26, 2014.
Regular registration and submission of abstracts: by February 10, 2014.