You are invited to take part in the 20th anniversary international scientific conference, Economics and Management 2015 (ICEM-2015), hosted by the School of Economics and Business, Kaunas University of Technology. The conference will take place on May 06 - 08, 2015, Kaunas, Lithuania.
The aim of the conference is to bring together scholars and inspire discussions about responsibility dilemmas that encounter actors acting on behalf of organizations, institutions and countries in the world where institutional complexity, intensifying climate change, and staggering innovations become a norm.
- Responsibility dilemmas for organizations and institutions in an uncertain world
- Challenges and Opportunities of Financial Economics
- Contemporary Marketing: Inspiration, Innovation, and Implementation
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Interaction of Businesses, Society, and the State
- Global Economy and Competitiveness of Nations
- Horizons of Accounting
- Management Intelligence for a Smart, Sustainable and Inclusive Economy
- Strategic management in an open economy: entrepreneurship, innovation and internationalization
Unique opportunity to join 2 management conferences at the same time!
ICEM 2015 and BMDA join efforts and provide an opportunity to attend two conferences and visit two Lithuanian cities at the same time. Participants of 20th anniversary international scientific conference "Economics and Management 2015” (ICEM-2015) will be given a unique opportunity to take part in the 13th BMDA Annual Conference. The conference will take place on May 6-8, 2015, Vilnius, Lithuania. For the “ICEM-2015” conference participants who want to participate in the BMDA Annual Conference additional fee of 70 EUR will apply. More information about partner conference may be found On BMDA conference page.
Key benefits of ICEM-2015 conference: Why should you apply?
- Increase your knowledge on the topic
- Meet and network with those having shared interests and goals
- Apply with short abstract and get instant feedback on research idea
- Apply with a paper (4-6 pages) and get the feedback of 2 experienced reviewers on your research idea
- Your paper is published by Elsevier’s journal, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Authors of the best papers are invited to extend submit their papers to the Engineering Economics journal indexed in Thomson Reuter’s Web of Science
- Authors are invited to extend and submit their papers to the Economics and Management (Lithuania), Economics and Business (Latvia), Trends Economics and Management (Czech Republic), Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe (Estonia) scientific journals
- Doctoral students may participate in a PhD theses development Pre-conference workshop without extra fee
- Participate in an engaging plenary session constituted by presentations and panel discussion by expert scholars and managers including Prof. Dr. Xavier Pavie (ESSEC Business School) and others
- Bring new ideas and concepts home to your institution
- Visit 2 conference at the same time
Registration and submission of abstracts: up to January 25, 2015
Early-bird payment: up to March 10, 2015
Regular payment: up to April 01, 2015
Submission of papers: up to May 01, 2015
Meeting in the conference on May 06 - 08, 2015