You are invited to take part in the 22nd international scientific conference, Economics and Management 2017 (ICEM-2017), hosted Riga Technical University, Riga, Latvia. The conference will take place on May 12 - 14, 2017, Riga, Latvia.
The topic of the confeerence: Facing 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Challenges and Opportunities of Financial Economics and Corporate Finance
- Challenges of Human Resources in the World Without Borders
- Contemporary Marketing: Inspiration, Innovation, and Implementation
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Interaction of Businesses, Society, and the State
- Global Economy and Competitiveness of Nations
- Horizons of Accounting
- Operations Management after the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Strategic Management in an Open Economy: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Internationalization
- Trends of Accounting and Reporting in Public Sector and NGOs
- Public Finances, Taxes and Challenges for Law
- Efficiency of Information Systems in Corporate Practice
- Quantitative methods and their use in Economic Models
Key benefits of ICEM-2017 conference: Why should you apply?
- Increase your knowledge on the topic
- Meet and network with those having shared interests and goals
- Apply with an abstract (1 page) or a paper (6-8 pages), get the feedback of experienced reviewers
- Publish extended paper in conference journals
- Get one of three Best paper award of "Engineering economics" journal, indexed in Thomson Reuter’s Web of Science
- Participate in an engaging plenary session constituted by presentations and panel discussion by expert scholars and managers
- Bring new ideas and concepts home to your institution